Pinecrest High School Band Fest
Directions to Pinecrest High School from the North:
Once you arrive at the Pinehurst traffic circle take the Hwy 15-501 South exit. Travel south approximately 2 miles. At the first stop light turn left onto Voit Gilmore Lane (across from Springhill Suites). At the entrance to the school someone will direct you to a designated bus parking area.
Directions to Pinecrest High School from the South:
Take US Hwy 1 or Hwy 211 West into Aberdeen. Continue north on US Hwy 1 through Aberdeen until you reach the intersection of US Hwy 1 and Hwy 15-501. Enter the left turn lane at the stop- light, turn left and take Hwy 15-501 North. Travel north approximately 2 miles. As soon as you cross Morganton Road (there is a Belk’s just north of Morganton), get into the right lane and prepare to turn right. At the next stop light, turn right onto Voit Gilmore Lane (across from Springhill Suites). At the entrance to the school someone will direct you to a designated bus parking area.
- Buses and equipment trucks must enter the school from 15-501 in order to facilitate parking.
- Any cars accompanying buses must use the nearby Guest Parking Lot.
- Handicapped parking will be provided.
- As each bus arrives, Pinecrest student volunteers will board the bus and give each band student a hand stamp which will provide all-day access to the Stadium.
- After the event, buses and equipment trucks must exit the school by taking a left turn out of the parking lot onto Voit Gilmore Lane toward 15-501.